Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you (the USER) are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on World of International Relations (W.I.R. or WIR)’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on World of International Relations (W.I.R.)’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
News-related material can be used as long as the appropriate credit is given.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by World of International Relations (W.I.R.) at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on World of International Relations (W.I.R.)’s web site are provided “as is”. World of International Relations (W.I.R.) makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, World of International Relations (W.I.R.) does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
W.I.R. does not assume any responsibility for any of its members or Ambassadors and their actions. Those members or Ambassadors who share information on any online or offline platform or service are required to check the legality and accuracy of the information; NOT holding W.I.R. accountable for any information shared.
- W.I.R. does NOT participate in nor supports any illicit activity in the locations it, its members and its stakeholders function.
- W.I.R. does NOT support any form of discrimination or violation.
- W.I.R. does NOT necesarily support or relate to any political group, ideology or notion expressed by its Ambassadors, members, or on its website, platforms, or services.
- All our members’ and Ambassadors’ political or ideological affiliations are NOT necessarily representative of W.I.R.’s position.
- All posts and articles published on W.I.R.’s website, platforms, or services are NOT necessarily representative of the entity’s position.
In no event shall World of International Relations (W.I.R.) or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on World of International Relations (W.I.R.)’s Internet site, even if World of International Relations (W.I.R.) or a World of International Relations (W.I.R.) authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on World of International Relations (W.I.R.)’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. World of International Relations (W.I.R.) does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. World of International Relations (W.I.R.) may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. World of International Relations (W.I.R.) does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
World of International Relations (W.I.R.) has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by World of International Relations (W.I.R.) of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to World of International Relations (W.I.R.)’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Spain and / or the European Union without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
This document was last updated on September 10, 2016